Ms. Lam Montessori School
Bilingual Assistant Teachers – Ms. Lam Montessori School
Ms. Lam Montessori School (http://www.MsLamMontessori.com) is currently accepting applications for full-time and part-time Assistant Teachers at the Brooklyn, NY location. The school provides a bilingual English-Mandarin program for children ages 2 to 6. The assistant teachers play a central role in fostering a safe and nurturing learning environment for the students.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Ability to communicate effectively in both Mandarin and English
- Interest in learning about Montessori education
- Demonstrate a relentless drive in improving the learning environment for young children
- Dedicated, excited and passionate about working with children and families
- Excellent organization skills and great attention to details
- Dependable and flexible
- Experience working with children ages 2-6 years old
- Experience with the bopomofo/Taiwanese alphabet system a plus but not necessary
- Full-time assistant teachers need to speak 100% Mandarin only
- Be present and engaged during all working hours
- Maintain a clean and organized Montessori classroom
- Assist with students lunch and nap time
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Assist and support the lead teacher in educational activities, brainstorming and preparing weekly curriculum
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Room and board nearby the school may be available to full-time qualified candidates. Breakfast, lunch and snack are provided for all children and staff. Our school also help sponsor a 3-summer AMI Montessori training certificate to interested and qualified candidates!
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Ms. Lam Montessori School is located in Williamsburg, one of the most popular and exciting neighborhoods to live in New York City. Our school is located in the heart of Williamsburg on a beautiful, residential block, with excellent restaurants, bars, cafe and parks nearby. Manhattan is only one subway stop away.